2nd Shift Robotic Welder Hartford, WI
Our Hartford client, a full-service fabrication shop, is looking for experienced Robotic Welders. This is a great opportunity with a company who offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and growth opportunities. If you have robotic welding experience along with a positive attitude this is the place for you!
1st, 2nd, and weekend shifts available!
$18-22/hr starting, $2000 service bonus and shift premiums for 2nd and weekend shifts.
- Ensure correct fixtures, parts and finished goods containers are available as specified in work order by checking both part number and fixture number prior to set up.
- Set up fixtures and adjust as necessary to produce welded components.
- Load parts in fixtures and operate welding equipment for first part as specified in work order.
- Run machines engaging feed and observing operation.
- Perform first piece inspection using specified instrumentation, submit first piece to quality department personnel if all dimensions and weld placement meets specifications, complete paperwork as required.
- Perform required part clean up including grinding or other finishing operations as specified on work order.
- Remove rough spots from parts using grinders and other tools
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate various machine factors
- Perform basic MIG and TIG welding techniques as needed.
- May require assistance of set up/operator for complex or diversified parts.
- Perform any other duties assigned to meet production demands.
- One or more years of welding experience
- Thorough knowledge of welding fundamentals including MIG and spot welding.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and ability and be able to troubleshoot problems with robotic welding equipment.
- Ability to identify quality problems when a part does not meet specifications.
- Previous experience with ISO requirements is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with co-workers and supervisors including discussions about work instructions, safety, quality and equipment operations.
- Must be able to stand for all or most of a regular work shift as well as reach, bend and stoop.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must have visual acuity.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Additional technical education background is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and STD at first of month following 59 days
- 10 paid Holidays + 5 days paid vacation + 5 unpaid days off during first year
- Matching 401(k) retirement contribution first of next quarter following 1 year of employment