Brazer Germantown, WI
Our Germantown client, is seeking a Brazer to join their growing team!
This is a first shift opportunity, offering a 3 day weekend! Start at $15/hr on average. Monday-Thursday, Regular hours are 5 am to 3:30 pm
You will perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce refrigeration products such as dehumidifiers and heat pumps by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
* Ability to read and follow engineering drawings, plans, diagrams and work instructions.
* Cuts, bends and brazes copper assemblies based on needs of weekly production schedule.
* Plans brazing steps and places parts in specified relationship to each other.
* Works on a line where tasks vary from model to model.
* Adheres to manufacturing work instructions and quality requirements.
* Performs quality checks on brazed assemblies at certain points throughout the operation.
* Reports parts shortages to Shipping Supervisor so expediting of parts can be done or a different job assigned if part shortage affects immediate production.
* Operates overhead crane as required.
* Follows all company policies and procedures
On average 90 day Temp-to-Hire