Build Technician Germantown, WI
Our Germantown client, is seeking Mid Level Mechanical assemblers to join their growing team!
This is a first shift opportunity, offering a 3 day weekend! Earn $15/hr on average based on your skills and abilities. Monday-Thursday, Regular hours are 5 am to 3:30 pm
The Build Technician performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce refrigeration products such as dehumidifiers and heat pumps by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Ability to read and follow engineering drawings, plans, diagrams and work instructions.
• Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Adheres to manufacturing procedures and quality requirements.
• Performs a variety of assembly operations to assemble intricate units involving a considerable number of parts.
• Plans assembly steps and assigns, instructs and checks work of other assemblers.
• Works on a line where tasks vary from model to model.
• Prepares sub assemblies for units or maintains production inventory of sub assembled parts.
• Performs quality checks on finished sub assemblies at certain points throughout the operation.
• Reports parts shortages to Shipping Supervisor so expediting of parts can be done or a different job assigned if part shortage affects immediate production.
• Assembles electrical sub assemblies such as harnesses, solenoid coils and electrical boxes.
• Evacuates, charges, and leak checks refrigeration systems.
• Performs point-to-point wiring of components in units on either standard of custom applications.
• Finishes assembly of each unit to include quality of checks, documenting, labeling, cleaning and crating.
• Operates overhead crane as required.
• Follows all company policies and procedures.
On average 90 day Temp-to-Hire