Cabinet Maker / Architectural Woodworker NW Milwaukee, WI
Our client located on the NW side of Milwaukee are looking for skilled Cabinet Makers or Architectural Woodworkers who are able to work on their own and potentially become future leads overseeing a shop team.
1. Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
2. Prepare specification of articles to be made.
3. Prepare layouts for wood articles, set up and operate saws and other wood working machines to construct cabinets and other items.
4. Operate hand and power tools necessary to fabricate material to the correct dimensions.
5. Sand and scrapes surfaces and joint of articles to prepare for finishing.
6. Install hardware such as hinges, catches, drawer pulls and applies adhesive and structural glues and clamp parts and sub assemblies together to form a complete unit.
7. Ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience as a cabinet maker or architectural woodworker
Pay depending on skills & abilities (submit pay requirements)
Temp to Hire and potentially Direct Hire depending on a candidate’s experience and must be open to temp to hire.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.