CDL A Driver Shakopee, MN
Our suburban Bloomington client located near Shakopee are adding a OTR CDL-A driver to their fleet. As a CDL-A route service representative you will be unloading the truck and putting items away at customer locations. NO weekends.
1. Minimum 1 year CDL-A driving experience
2. High School Diploma or equivalent
3. Have a current FedMed Card
4. Clear MVR
1. Physically capable of moving 50 pounds on a regular basis as required
2. Must be customer service focused
3. Must be able to do basic math
4. Ability to keep logs and radio contact
5. Ability to collect payments at clients if required
$25-$26.35/hour starting as a CDL-A driver (Direct Hire)
Their will be 2-3 overnights per week with a 16.00 per diem a night while gone. Hotel is paid for by company.
Apply online NOW!