Class A Driver Helper Wauwatosa, WI
Our Wauwatosa client is hiring Class A CDL Drivers Full and Part Time. This position includes performing duties such as driving a company owned tractor trailer to and from local job sites, moving client goods from one site to another, assisting in loading and unloading goods onto truck, ensuring product arrives to destination, assist in product set up on job site. Driver would also be responsible for documentation such as invoices and truck safety inspections. NO OVERNIGHTS!
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong work ethic, problem solving, and ability to work individually and in small groups
• Strong customer service to communicate with top clients
• Valid driver’s license
• Class A commercial driver’s license, newly certified are also encouraged to apply!
• Ability to lift materials up to 50lbs
• Steady work history and moving experience
Hours and shifts vary – hours will fall between 7am and 5pm Monday – Friday and occasional weekend work.
Without moving experience, $17-20/hr. DOE
With moving experience, $20+ DOE
Upon hire of the client you will be eligible to receive benefits including; health, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay, 401k, flexible spending accounts, Aflac, HRA automatic with the health insurance, and life insurance.
Apply now and get your CDL A career jump started!
We are a Drug Free Workplace