Combo Welder MIG TIG – 2nd shift Richfield, WI
As a Combo Welder we are looking for MIG and TIG Fitter Welder who will be responsible for working with various sizes and types of materials and MUST Fitter welding.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. MUST be a Class A Fitter Welder
2. MUST be able to read and interpret prints, drawings, and read/use measuring devices.
3. Steel welding required
4. Stainless and aluminum ideal but not required
Pay based on experience. $25+hr based on weld test
Quick Apply Now through link below:
|Saige Partners Application|
4 day 10 hour work schedule;
Mon-Thur. / Tue.-Fri.
Occasionally 1st shift is available.
1. Ability to lift up to 25-50 pounds intermittently throughout the day.
2. Ability to stand 100% of work day; occasionally bend or twist.
3. Safely operate overhead cranes and drive fork truck.
Apply Online Now! All skill levels encouraged to apply.
We are a Drug Free Workplace.