Flexo Press Operator 2nd shift Tyrone, PA
Our client located in Tyrone, PA are adding on experienced Flexo Press Operator’s to their team as direct hire placements. A client funded relocation package is also available.
As an experienced Flexo Press Operator, you will be a essential member of the press team, responsible for the manufacturing of printed labels while continuously monitoring label quality and press conditions.
An expert in your field, you and your other team members will be responsible for the flawless print execution of multiple jobs.
- Completes make ready in accordance with the Job Ticket and Product Specification documents to ensure correct print cylinders, inks, substrates, tooling, and anilox rollers are used.
- Responsible for completing all required quality checks related to product specifications, visual, and functional checks. Completes all press-side quality checks.
- Operates press to produce product in accordance to customer specifications while maintain quality, waste, and press efficiency.
- Maintains consistent quality during the production run. Critical quality checks includes: copy, color, and registration, and ink adhesion. Ensure conformance to all other quality checks.
- Responsible for completing all related procedures, work instructions, and quality measurements as outlined in the BRC standard.
- Completes press make ready’s in an efficient manner.
- Completes all required equipment maintenance duties.
- Cleans plate, cylinder, and ink pans, and lubricates press as needed.
- Inputs all required information into the GlobeTek system for material usage and time in an accurate and prompt manner.
While this role is for an experienced Flexo Press Operator, if someone has the right amount of experience as a printing press operator, there may be opportunity for hire.
- Minimum of a High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years as a printing press operator experience and/or training.
- 2+ years as Lead Flexographic Press Operator preferred.
$21-25/hr based on qualifications
$25+/hr for Wide Web Flexo Printing experience submit salary requirements
2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm
Moving to 1st is based on seniority
Upon hire of the client they off a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).