Handyperson – Service Leaders Fond du Lac, WI
Saige Partners believes in people and believes in their success. We know that your career is a huge part of who you are, so you should be happy with the work you do and enjoy the people you work with.
Saige Partners believes employees are their most valuable asset, which is why we are offer a benefit package that helps employees stay healthy, maintain a work/life balance, as well as offers convenient payment solutions. Contact a Saige Partners Talent Acquisition Specialist to learn more about the opportunity below. We want to be Your Future and Your Solution .
Our client located in Fond du Lac is looking for a Handyperson – Service Leader to join their team. You must be a Jack/Jill of all trades. You must be knowledgeable with construction or remodeling and be a problem solver above all. We are open to all skill levels from beginner to skilled.
Summary of Duties:
1. Perform repairs on commercial and residential buildings including the managing of maintenance repairs.
2. Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
3. Respond to client’s maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
4. Provide clients with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment & buildings.
1. High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
2. A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role.
3. Solid experience with construction or remodeling
4. Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment and preform repairs.
5. Extremely organized with good communication skills. An ability to interact with people internally and externally professionally.
6. Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Contact Shelbi Huskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 414-206-5003 ext. 553. You can also schedule an appointment on my live calendar at https://calendly.com/shuskey-saigepartners to learn more about this opportunity!