Maintenance Technician Menomonie, WI
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Job Overview: Our Menomonie, WI client, in Medical Manufacturing, is seeking to add a couple Maintenance Technicians to their team. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for install, set up, and troubleshooting molding machines and equipment, diagnosing malfunctions through test equipment, performing preventative and predictive maintenance, general HVAC, compressed air, chilled water and heat pump maintenance, and barrel and screw measurement, service and maintenance. To be successful in the role of Maintenance Technician, you must have experience working in a maintenance role and possess troubleshooting/problem solving experience.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Maintenance Technician…
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment and assembly equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- General HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Maintenance Technician…
- Experience working in a maintenance role
- Troubleshooting/problem solving experience
Things that will put you ahead…
- Injection Molding experience is preferred
- Associates or Technical degree in a maintenance or automation
Hours you will be work as a Maintenance Technician…
One week you would work two days on, have two days off and then work Friday, Saturday, Sunday. The following week you would have off two days, work two days and then off Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5pm – 5am PLUS 10% shift premium
- 12 Hour Rotating Days, 5am – 5pm PLUS 4% shift premium
Generous compensation with full benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, flex spending and HSA, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, and PTO.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.