Maintenance Technician – Nights Germantown, WI
Saige Partners has a Direct Hire opportunity for a night shift Maintenance Technician at our Germantown, WI. client. As the Maintenance Technician you will perform and create a preventative maintenance plan for production equipment including preparing, setting-up, and recalibrating equipment and machinery.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs on production and support equipment.
- Follow preventative maintenance plan for molding equipment on a daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual schedule, or per customer requests.
- Re-calibrate molding machinery per annual preventative maintenance plan. May prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Complete maintenance issues as they arise and complete necessary documentation for each assignment. And resolve auxiliary equipment issues as they arise.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- The completion of an accredited two or four-year technical college program, in a related field of study; and a minimum of three years related experience, or accrued on-the-job training and experience.
- Ability to perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- LOTO and Forklift certification required.
- Understanding of basic hydraulic and electrical systems along with proper safety issues.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic prints.
- Basic understanding of ladder logic or PLC programming.
- Understand and utilize general safety knowledge within the work environment.
12 Hour Night Shift. Work hours are 7:00pm to 7:00am under a 2-2-3 rotation, working 3 days one week (36 hours) and 4 days the next (48 hours).
Apply with your salary requirements. References also preferred.
We are a Drug Free Workforce.