MIG TIG Combo Welder – 2nd Shift Germantown, WI
We want to be Your Future and Your Solution
As a MIG/TIG Welder you are responsible for working with various sizes and types of materials and MUST know both MIG & TIG welding with TIG experience as primary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Ability to read and interpret prints, drawings, and read/use measuring devices.
2. MUST know how to weld in both TIG & MIG with TIG being primary
3. Experience in both thin gauge stainless and aluminum
1. Ability to lift up to 25-50 pounds intermittently throughout the day.
2. Ability to stand 100% of work day; occasionally bend or twist.
3. Safely operate overhead cranes and drive fork truck.
2nd Shift 2:20 p.m. to 10:20 p.m.
Quick Apply NOW through link below:
|Saige Partners Application|
Our client provides the following compensation:
- Up to $23.00/hr. starting out
- Short and long-term disability
- Holiday/Vacation pay
Apply Online Now!
Saige Partners believes in people and believes in their success. We are in the business of Building Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are their most valuable asset, which is why we offer a benefit package that helps employees stay healthy, maintain a work/life balance, as well as offers convenient weekly payment solutions. Contact a Saige Partners Talent Acquisition Specialist to learn more about the opportunity below.