Process Technician Germantown, WI
Our Germantown, WI client is adding to their team with both Day and Night Direct Hire Plastics Process Technicians. As a Plastics Process Technician you will be responsible communicating assignment progression and have the ability to perform basic preventative maintenance.
1. Perform set ups and programming functions and troubleshoot for robotic/automation systems.
2. Perform set-up and troubleshoot for injection molding and understands basic blow-molding processes and start-up and shut-down procedures.
3. Approve quality of parts to go into production.
4. Perform a viscosity curve, gate freeze, and 2-shot molding.
5. Trouble shoot valve gate systems and trouble shoot hydraulic systems on tools.
6. Monitor material handlers and provide training to ensure that they perform proper set up of materials.
7. Monitor set up technicians and provide training to ensure that they do set ups properly.
Must Have Minimums:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 3 years experience or accrued on-the-job training and experience.
3. Fork truck and Lock out Tag out Certification.
4. Plastics injection molding experience with Process Tech experience in plastics.
5. Basic hydraulic, electrical and troubleshooting experience.
Pay rate is open based on your skills and abilities
12 hour shifts 6:45 to 7 with every other weekend off for both Day or Night
Fantastic Benefits; Choice of Health Plans, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flex Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance and additional coverage available, Company Paid Disability Insurance Short & Long Term, 401k and Roth Retirement Plans, 9 Paid Holidays, and PTO.