Process Technician Nashotah, WI
Our lake country client conveniently located off of Hwy. 16 and only 3 1/2 miles from I-94 is adding to their team 2nd and 3rd shift Process Technicians. As a process technician, you will provide technical support for the molding operations including preparation, set-up and troubleshooting of machines and secondary operations. Additionally you will examine and measure sample assemblies for adherence to surface and dimensional specifications, using gauges such as micrometers and calipers.
JOB DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrate understanding of all set-up procedures and all molding machine functions and to monitor press cycle to ensure that presses are running to routing standards.
- Sets-up, starts and troubleshoots presses using established process control methods including basic robotic troubleshooting on end of arm tooling.
- Sets-up straight forward open and closed molds as well as more complex molds with multiple core pulls, auxiliary hydraulics and manifolds.
- Perform material handling duties in a back-up capacity as required and relocate material and parts to the warehouse using hand cart and / or forklift.
- Knowledge of IQMS system. Complete accurate IQ transactions.
- Demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of RJG technology via e-dart control.
- Initiate corrective action for jobs running out of standard cycle.
- Demonstrate the ability to set limit switches, timers, and process controls on presses and pull/clean screws and barrels.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality control.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Hands on experience using measurement devices, i.e. calipers, micrometer, height gage, etc.
- Experience using computer software products, i.e. MS Excel, MS Word.
- High school diploma or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are a drug free workplace.