SoC FPGA Validation Engineer San Diego, CA
Saige Partners is looking for a SoC FPGA Validation Engineer to join the team at one of our top clients in the San Jose, CA area who is a leader in mobile and navigation products. As a member of the GNSS ASIC team, the candidate will contribute the SoC / FPGA validation and GNSS SoCs bring-up. It is required to have a strong background on the automated test, embedded system design, FPGA implementation, and wireless embedded system hardware bring-up experience.
The candidate should exhibit strong technical abilities and collaboration with other team members across worldwide location and great communication skills in spoken and written language.
As an SoC/FPGA Validation engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of SoC:
- Supporting & debugging FPGA emulation
- Bring-up and validate GNSS SoCs and FPGAs in the lab.
- Chip & board level wireless system validation and debugging.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in wireless ASIC / FPGA /SoC validation with a leading chipset company:
- BS with extensive industry experience or MS is preferred.
- ASIC / FPGA / SoC System integration & validation experience.
- Good understanding of computer architecture, logic design, and VLSI design.
- Deep understanding of the wireless connectivity system.
- Experience with Verilog and System Verilog.
- Experience with C and disassemble of ARM based embedded system.
- Automated test and EDA tools experiences.
- Teamwork, dedication, strong communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent collaboration skills.