Tooling Engineer Grafton, WI
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Kelvin at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: Our Grafton, WI client, a manufacturing company, is seeking to add a NEW Tooling Engineer to their team. Tooling Engineeris responsible for planning and directing activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of tooling for manufacturing processes and products by performing the following duties.
This is a direct hire role.
What you will be doing as a Tooling Engineer…
- Provide tooling improvements that help to increase the productivity and reduce the waste.
- Assist in planning activities to ensure successful development and/or maintenance of the tooling requirements of the plant.
- Actively promotes quality of product, process, and service, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze tooling failures and install corrective actions to reduce or eliminate frequency.
- Must be able to read blueprints and analyze reports from CMM. Knowledgeable in Metrology and Tolerances
- Ensure tooling manuals are up to date and demonstrate a timeline of tooling related activities.
- Understand flow analysis and suggest changes for value added changes.
- Develop/initiate, prepare and maintain records and reports.
- Manage tooling transfers.
- Provide monthly/weekly tooling shot reports and order tooling within lead times to provide backups for production tools.
- Develop and maintain procedures, policies and manual required.
- Analyze data using statistical processes and recommend improvement measures.
- Manage the process control, accessories, and the electronic display screen for the Injection machines set-up.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve the injection methods.
- Collaborate with the product design team to assure efficient production methods.
- Works with the engineering groups and manufactures to plan and to improve capacities, production programs and other issues to improve the productive process.
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Tooling Engineer…
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Metallurgical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Aluminum or Plastic Injection processes.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Hours you will be work as a Tooling Engineer
Primarily 1st shift, but must have some flexibility as this facility runs a 24 hour operation. Typically working 50 hours per week.
Compensation you will receive as a Tooling Engineer:
- Competitive salary, starting at $85,000 based on experience + Bonus eligible.
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Life and Disability Benefits
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.