Toolmaker 1st Shift – Tooling Germantown, WI
Saige Partners has a Direct Hire opportunity for a 1st shift Toolmaker at our Germantown, WI. client.
1. Read engineering drawings and use necessary measuring devices to produce or modify existing tooling, new tools, or old tools.
2. Repair or request replacement parts, tooling or hardware as needed in order to maintain inventory of tooling.
3. Set-up and operate all Toolroom machines, and operate all hand-tool equipment along with manual tool machines.
4. Coordinate with specialty machining areas for specific operations or needs.
5. Understand and perform quality standards, methods, usage of inspection devices, and reporting as required.
6. Must have trouble-shooting, preventative maintenance, and repair of tools and hot systems.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
1. Completion of an accredited technical college program, in a related field of study, and a state indentured tool and die apprenticeship with Journeymen card or accrued experience.
2. Good understanding and ability to perform tasks and create documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. Knowledge of Pro-E, Solidworks, or Autodesk Inventor is helpful.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and perform advanced mathematical functions using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in both English and Metric systems are required. Compute rate, ratio, percent’s, and interpret bar graphs.
Shift 1st 7:30am-4:00pm
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 Years / Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Pay rate negotiable based upon experience.
Upon hire you will have access to the following benefits from our client: Choice of Health Plans, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flex Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance and additional coverage available, Company Paid Disability Insurance Short & Long Term, 401k and Roth Retirement Plans, 9 Paid Holidays, and PTO.
We are a Drug Free Workforce.